~Fatal Assassins Clan~
Welcome Guest to Fatal Assassins

You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest, therefore you will not be able to see all our forums, chat in the chatbox and post on our forums.

If you would like to join please register.

Thank You

~FA~ Leaders
~Fatal Assassins Clan~
Welcome Guest to Fatal Assassins

You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest, therefore you will not be able to see all our forums, chat in the chatbox and post on our forums.

If you would like to join please register.

Thank You

~FA~ Leaders
~Fatal Assassins Clan~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Matches Currently Planned

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest To Fatal Assasins!
You can view the leadership positions available here
You can now find the current roster here

What is your favorite game mode?

Go down 
5 posters

Team Deathmatch
What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_lcap41%What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
Free for all
What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_lcap6%What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Domination
What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Ground war
What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_lcap0%What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Demolition
What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_lcap12%What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Sabotage
 0% [ 0 ]
HQ
 0% [ 0 ]
Search and Destroy
What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_lcap24%What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Hardcore Team Deathmatch
What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_lcap6%What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Hardcore Search and Destroy
What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_lcap11%What is your favorite game mode? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage

What is your favorite game mode? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:36 am

What is your favorite game mode at all? I'm thinking of having fun not to earn best experience etc. What do you guys think? Vote!

Sorry, but I couldn't include all the game modes, so I only put in the most recently played ones (Atleast which I think is most recently). You may just post another game mode. Sorry, it's max 10 options Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:59 am

search and destroy when im playing seriously or domination and when me and my mates are pissing around doing quickscoping and shit like that we do tdm and try to get sick game winning kill cams....the other day my mate jumped of the middle thing in highrise and got a quickscope into the spawn it was sick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:22 pm

i voted TDM
Back to top Go down
Razzle_Dazzle92
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Razzle_Dazzle92

PSN ID PSN ID : Razzle_Dazzle92
Warning Bar : Good
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:57 pm

demolition lots of xp and the spawns aren't random
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456
Admin
Admin
ghillieman456

PSN ID PSN ID : ghillieman456

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 7:55 pm

Haha TDM all the way when me and jammy are riot shielding...
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 5:39 am

Oh yeah that was the worst idea ever. Was funny tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 8:53 am

TDM and ground war
Back to top Go down
kasim2k10
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
kasim2k10

PSN ID PSN ID : Slicing_Blade
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:20 am

tdm ground war and demolition
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:52 am

Tdm
Back to top Go down
Treadnought
Corporal
Corporal
Treadnought

PSN ID PSN ID : Treadnought
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:37 pm

TDM and third person game modes
Back to top Go down
ahuecker
Corporal
Corporal

PSN ID PSN ID : ahuecker
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 4:20 pm

Search and destroy, and demolition for xp.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:08 pm

S&D and pwning noobs in free for all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite game mode?   What is your favorite game mode? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1