~Fatal Assassins Clan~
Welcome Guest to Fatal Assassins

You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest, therefore you will not be able to see all our forums, chat in the chatbox and post on our forums.

If you would like to join please register.

Thank You

~FA~ Leaders
~Fatal Assassins Clan~
Welcome Guest to Fatal Assassins

You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest, therefore you will not be able to see all our forums, chat in the chatbox and post on our forums.

If you would like to join please register.

Thank You

~FA~ Leaders
~Fatal Assassins Clan~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Matches Currently Planned

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest To Fatal Assasins!
You can view the leadership positions available here
You can now find the current roster here

Funniest way you have killed someone

Go down 
+2
twils97
ghillieman456
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Funniest way you have killed someone Empty
PostSubject: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:09 pm

Whats the funniest way you have killed someone...

i shot a noobtoob at the ground and it bounced off 3 walls and killed someone.

Last edited by flanders4tl on Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : caps)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:35 pm

A lot of kills happen too quik to really see them, but I got one I remember I thought was funny. It was a TDM on Favela and I was by the pick-up at the top of the street, the enemy was in that partial building on the right. I saw him run by the hole in the wall, and he must of saw me cuz he came back to that spot and when he did I got him with an RPG headshot game winning kill cam. The whole room was laughing when they saw it. Good Times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:19 pm

either random throwing knives or one time i no scoped down the corridor where everyone at the start of skidrow on tdm and it went through the metal wall behind it and got some one...it was EPIC
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 2:36 pm

Throwing knife kill bounced off a wall and into a guys face.
And a quick scope to the face

Last edited by SnipeYou65 on Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456
Admin
Admin
ghillieman456

PSN ID PSN ID : ghillieman456
Warning Bar : Good

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 10:46 pm

Bounced a throwing knife off the wall and killed my friend with no effort done at all... it was indeed epic at the time....
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:51 am

I didn't exactly kill the guy but it was funny anyway, I was at the edge at High Rise and this guy tried to knife me but he went right through me and fell, he was mad as hell.
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456
Admin
Admin
ghillieman456

PSN ID PSN ID : ghillieman456

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:26 am

M09 wrote:
I didn't exactly kill the guy but it was funny anyway, I was at the edge at High Rise and this guy tried to knife me but he went right through me and fell, he was mad as hell.
Lol!, thats where I got my friend with the wall-bouncing throwing knife.
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:54 am

i was bored and i saw alot of activity on the main bridge in rundown and i threw my knife randomly hoping to get a kill got a guy right in the head, winning kill Smile
Back to top Go down
twils97
Corporal
Corporal
twils97

PSN ID PSN ID : Twils97
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:09 pm

threw a knife across highrise and hit this guy in the head game winning kill and he said he was going to hack me lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:28 pm

lol, another good one (that i didnt do but saw) was when it was HC S&D and on rundown there was 2 people that were last alive running down the bridge next to each other and the guy on the other team saw one of them so he threw a frag and it landed near one of em and he died and flew rightinto into the back of them other guy and killed him, it was the best kill i had ever seen Very Happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:51 am

throwing knife on highrise bounced it on the floor right into his cock lmao Razz
Back to top Go down
kasim2k10
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
kasim2k10

PSN ID PSN ID : Slicing_Blade
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:39 am

it has 2 be when i one bullet2killed 2 lvl 1's.game winning kill.those 2 left the game after that match.we all peed ourselves of laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 7:55 am

nice nothing better the owning noobs
Back to top Go down
Treadnought
Corporal
Corporal
Treadnought

PSN ID PSN ID : Treadnought
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 2:33 pm

hmm, the only one I can remember was when I was in Quarry.

I threw a flash grenade on the left "wall hill path" and it activated the
explosive barrels, giving me a couple of kills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:24 pm

I left to go to get a drink and i was playing S&D, i came back and i was the last guy.
There was also one guy left on there team and he was crouching up and down tring to be cool. I tryed to pick up the controller to knife him and i pressed down, accidentally throwing a knife...game winner.
Back to top Go down
ahuecker
Corporal
Corporal

PSN ID PSN ID : ahuecker
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:53 am

I jumped off a bulding and spas-12 a guy in mid air.
Back to top Go down
Treadnought
Corporal
Corporal
Treadnought

PSN ID PSN ID : Treadnought
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:01 pm

If you don't silence a spaz and have stopping power as well as a grip on it, it has a pretty far range.
Back to top Go down
CRAZED_DONUT
Private First Class
Private First Class

PSN ID PSN ID : CRAZED_DONUT
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:28 am

spin around with akimbo ranger and accidently shoot ended up game winnibg kill
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 2:26 am

I also noscoped on accident while falling...headshot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funniest way you have killed someone   Funniest way you have killed someone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funniest way you have killed someone
Page 1 of 1