~Fatal Assassins Clan~
Welcome Guest to Fatal Assassins

You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest, therefore you will not be able to see all our forums, chat in the chatbox and post on our forums.

If you would like to join please register.

Thank You

~FA~ Leaders
~Fatal Assassins Clan~
Welcome Guest to Fatal Assassins

You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest, therefore you will not be able to see all our forums, chat in the chatbox and post on our forums.

If you would like to join please register.

Thank You

~FA~ Leaders
~Fatal Assassins Clan~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Matches Currently Planned

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest To Fatal Assasins!
You can view the leadership positions available here
You can now find the current roster here

Campers or Not?

Go down 
+3
owner08
Razzle_Dazzle92
ghillieman456
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ghillieman456
Admin
Admin
ghillieman456

PSN ID PSN ID : ghillieman456
Warning Bar : Good

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:46 pm

Man... Just wow...WHAT!. those are the words I use when I get unmercifully killed by a camper. They come in all shapes and sizes. Big, small, homo, no homo. But the fact of the matter is... CAMPERS ARE BAD. So I ask of all campers... please... do not camp. It is bad for the game, for you, and most of all; for the players. Modern Warfare 2 was meant to be a campfest. Just think about it. Killstreaks,, chopper gunners, nukes. All for? campers. Now there are a few players who use these without camping, but honestly... how many times have you been killed by a true camper? My point exactly. So if you don't camp, I won't camp, and we will all be happy. Just some food for thought...
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com/

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:54 pm

i cant count how many..... the only times i camp is when i am camped against and/or when i get harrier to get nuke. and thats quite often but im stopping useing nukes
Back to top Go down

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:01 am

when i do it its fine but when some one else does it i hate them
Back to top Go down

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:07 am

me personally i dont care they can camp or not camp either way they get dealt with and tbagged
Back to top Go down

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:01 pm

THE THING IF YOU DONT CAMP I =M GOIN TO KILL YOU AND WHEN YOU CAMP YOUR GONNA GET THE SAME OUTCOME BURR!!! GUCCII AND IF YOU A GOOD CAMPER I WILL CAMP TOO THEN THE GAME WONT BE FUN AT ALL IM A GO GETA!!! EXCEPT ON HDSD IM THE LORD OF CAMPERS ON SERACH AND DESTROY
Back to top Go down

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 2:09 pm

lmfao thats good bro
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456
Admin
Admin
ghillieman456

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:22 pm

GAME-CHIP wrote:
THE THING IF YOU DONT CAMP I =M GOIN TO KILL YOU AND WHEN YOU CAMP YOUR GONNA GET THE SAME OUTCOME BURR!!! GUCCII AND IF YOU A GOOD CAMPER I WILL CAMP TOO THEN THE GAME WONT BE FUN AT ALL IM A GO GETA!!! EXCEPT ON HDSD IM THE LORD OF CAMPERS ON SERACH AND DESTROY
Gucci... LOL
Back to top Go down

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:35 pm

GAME-CHIP wrote:

gucci.....lmao.......call me D&G if you want
Back to top Go down

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:45 pm

i only camp when im last alive on S&D that is an exception tho.
Back to top Go down

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Hate um'.
Well I don't mind a camper if they are a sniper. The guys hiding in a corner with a noob tube, those are the ones I hate.
Back to top Go down
Razzle_Dazzle92
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Razzle_Dazzle92

PSN ID PSN ID : Razzle_Dazzle92
Owned Games :
  • MW2

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:51 pm

camping where u sit in the corner of a room for the whole game is gay, but when u lock down a certain portion of a map or a building thats okay with me
Back to top Go down
owner08
Founder
Founder

PSN ID PSN ID : owner08
Owned Games :
  • MW2

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:02 pm

my explanation:

you camp if you wanna get a killstreak or nuke

you dont camp if you just want to go out there and play and get some kills or you just feel like being an ass Razz lolz
Back to top Go down
https://fasite.darkbb.com

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:14 pm

I only camp wen i get a harrier so i can get my chopper gunner than my nuke.
Back to top Go down

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:14 pm

Back to top Go down

Campers or Not? Empty

Back to top Go down

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:00 pm

best words ever typed CAMPING IS FOR STRAIGHT UP FAGS
Back to top Go down
ghillieman456
Admin
Admin
ghillieman456

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:26 pm

HALFBAKED84 wrote:
best words ever typed CAMPING IS FOR STRAIGHT UP FAGS
indeed...
Back to top Go down
Treadnought
Corporal
Corporal
Treadnought

PSN ID PSN ID : Treadnought
Owned Games :
  • MW2

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Camping has its uses.

If it's okay or not depends soley on your weapon Smile
Back to top Go down
Razzle_Dazzle92
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Razzle_Dazzle92

PSN ID PSN ID : Razzle_Dazzle92
Owned Games :
  • MW2

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 5:25 pm

also depends on the game type in like demolition when u r on defense and u r camping near the bomb to protect it thats cool with me
Back to top Go down
Treadnought
Corporal
Corporal
Treadnought

PSN ID PSN ID : Treadnought
Owned Games :
  • MW2

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 8:37 am

I also think it's another method to getting a really high kill streak, as running around unless you're behind cover doesn't guarantee you won't be shot at.
Back to top Go down
kasim2k10
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
kasim2k10

PSN ID PSN ID : Slicing_Blade
Owned Games :
  • MW2

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 1:07 pm

well my opinion is that sniping campers are ok,however anything else is boring.no fun in the game.makes people leave and all sorts.i seriously think they shoould stop.
Back to top Go down

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:16 pm

Hate them! But it is ok on certain game modes. Like on SnD if your defending its ok to camp. And if your sniping I think its also ok to camp.
Back to top Go down
ahuecker
Corporal
Corporal

PSN ID PSN ID : ahuecker
Owned Games :
  • MW2

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:15 am

I really don't care because I do both.
Back to top Go down

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 8:45 pm

I absolutley hate campers i snipe the majority of my matches and theres still people with assualt rifles that camp more then me i atleast will creep along the edges of the map or jump from cover to cover getting kills. the only time i can justify camping is when your getting destroyed by enemy air support.
Back to top Go down
CRAZED_DONUT
Private First Class
Private First Class

PSN ID PSN ID : CRAZED_DONUT
Owned Games :
  • MW2

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 11:15 pm

campers suck period
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Campers or Not? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Campers or Not?   Campers or Not? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Campers or Not?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Fatal Assassins Clan~ :: General :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: