~Fatal Assassins Clan~
Welcome Guest to Fatal Assassins

You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest, therefore you will not be able to see all our forums, chat in the chatbox and post on our forums.

If you would like to join please register.

Thank You

~FA~ Leaders
~Fatal Assassins Clan~
Welcome Guest to Fatal Assassins

You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest, therefore you will not be able to see all our forums, chat in the chatbox and post on our forums.

If you would like to join please register.

Thank You

~FA~ Leaders
~Fatal Assassins Clan~
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Matches Currently Planned

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome Guest To Fatal Assasins!
You can view the leadership positions available here
You can now find the current roster here

The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner

Go down 
+3
Razzle_Dazzle92
owner08
ghillieman456
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ghillieman456
Admin
Admin
ghillieman456

PSN ID PSN ID : ghillieman456
Warning Bar : Good

The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Empty
PostSubject: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:48 pm

simple... AC130 or Chopper Gunner. (overall effectiveness on any map at any match)
Back to top Go down
http://dawnairsoft.webs.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 5:44 am

chopper gunner...I thought AC-130 would be good on wasteland I used it and it was balls
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:31 pm

I have to go with chopper gunner
Back to top Go down
owner08
Founder
Founder

PSN ID PSN ID : owner08
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:02 pm

AC130 all the way

chopper- only if u wanna get a nuke
Back to top Go down
https://fasite.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 1:57 pm

maybe it's just me but I only get a couple kills when I get the AC-130. When I get chopper Gunner a get a minimum of 5.
To each his own I guess. I normally roll with neither.
I like to be able to keep shooting and moving and prefer killstreaks that act independently.
My normal ks' are care package, harrier, pavelow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:00 pm

ive started using predator emergency airdrop (let your team take it and you get points) pavelow
Back to top Go down
Razzle_Dazzle92
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Razzle_Dazzle92

PSN ID PSN ID : Razzle_Dazzle92
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 5:10 pm

AC-130 harder to take down than chopper gunner
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:08 pm

I say chopper gunner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 10:59 pm

chopper more time and better gun lol
Back to top Go down
kasim2k10
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant
kasim2k10

PSN ID PSN ID : Slicing_Blade
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:22 am

I have to say chopper gunner.it lasts longer,no reloading,however not as powerful as 105mm,and can be shot down my missiles.also it ass whips on a respawn place.also its better for nuke Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 2:23 am

got to be chopper gunner every time i use it i get a nuke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 7:07 pm

I like chopper gunner because its maneuverability, it seems to move around more than AC 130 and you can just keep shooting with chopper gunner and not with the AC 130
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: AC130 VS CHOPPER GUNNER   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 5:46 pm

Simoke the way i look at it. I like the AC130 over the gunner. Several reasons. First because of my killstreaks are Harrier Pavelow then AC130. Usually when i get to that point of the spooky i already have my pavelow flying around destroying the team. The u call in the ac130 and ur looking at at least another 10 more kills. People who dont know how to use the ac130 think u can only use the howitzer cannon. In fact u can continuously fire on the enemy with 3 diff weapons. The cannon then a four shot cannon then machinegun. Plus it is much harder to shoot it down rather than chopper gunner that u can shoot down with a rocket or a clip from a lmg. Just my opinion. Harrier Pavelow AC130 FTW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:09 pm

I know there are like 3 weapons on the AC 130 but you only get like three shots with each till you get to the machine gun and its not very accurate. Also you can just stay inside of a building when the AC 130 is out but with the chopper gunner you can shoot inside of buildings and kill people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:04 pm

Chopper Gunner 100%
Back to top Go down
ahuecker
Corporal
Corporal

PSN ID PSN ID : ahuecker
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 12:45 am

I love Chopper Gunner.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 1:36 pm

depends on the map AC-130 is good for maps that have limited spots to shoot cuz u can deliver a massive shot with accuracy while its a 1 shot kill, Chopper Gunner is great on open maps because of its monuveriability and ability of constant fire
Back to top Go down
TooNinja4You
Private First Class
Private First Class
TooNinja4You

PSN ID PSN ID : TooNinja4You
Owned Games :
  • MW2
  • MAG

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Chopper gunner is better but I like AC130 because its a little more funa nd its harder to kill with stingers
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RunAndGunnerAK47
Treadnought
Corporal
Corporal
Treadnought

PSN ID PSN ID : Treadnought
Owned Games :
  • MW2

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:29 pm

I think the AC130 is good for all maps versus the Chopper gunner which stays in one place on maps like Skidrow (yes, I've been stupid enough to call in a chopper gunner there because I forgot to change my kill streaks).
I also think the Chopper gunner is good, it's just that hitting targets while moving is a bit annoying, and since you will time out faster if you waste your ammo, hitting guys is annoying period. Yes, the AC130 has fewer shots than the Chopper gunner, but I think it's altogether more effective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner   The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Famous AC-130 Vs Chopper Gunner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
~Fatal Assassins Clan~ :: General :: Modern Warfare 2-
Jump to: